Executive Assistant — Chicago
Prophet is looking for a bright, energetic, and enthusiastic professional to be the ‘face of the company’ and to make a positive first impression for all staff, guests, visitors and callers. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to executives and supporting functional departments. If you are looking for a smart, creative environment that is fast paced, this may be the job for you!
Provide dedicated administrative support to senior level executives and ad hoc support to the office team to support client, business development and internal company activities.
- Coordinate extensive domestic and international travel; prepare detailed itineraries and coordinate required passport/visa documentation as necessary.
- Manage demanding calendars; schedule and confirm conference calls, appointments and meetings; resolve scheduling conflicts in a timely manner.
- Manage contacts and CRM activities in Outlook, company contact database and CRM tool.
- Handle meeting logistics including catering, supplies/set-up and document production.
- Answer, screen and route calls.
- Greet and announce visitors.
- Prepare accurate expense reports and timesheets in a timely manner,
- Back up coverage for other EA’s and the Office Manager including:
- Administrative support for senior level staff
- Front desk coverage
- Conference room scheduling
- Oversee candidate interview schedule
- Coordinate office functions/meetings (catering, logistics, set up/clean up)
- Distribute mail; accept/send packages for the office
- Order and maintain office/kitchen supplies, equipment and facilities within budget parameters
- Support Functional Heads in planning/staging events, as requested (training events, recruiting days, holiday party, and other employee morale events)
- Assist with internal social events
- Collaborate with Corps team on projects as needed
Qualifications / Experience
- 3-5 years Administrative experience within a Professional Services firm, preferred.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task at a high level
- A quick thinker, proactive and strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to adapt to changes in a fast paced environment; can manage competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills; able to anticipate needs and opportunities
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Dependable and responsible with excellent work ethic, able to work occasional extended hours
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Microsoft Outlook
- Must be able to lift 25-30 lbs.
No phone solicitations. If you are interested in applying for the Executive Assistant (Chicago) position, please email your resume to Laurie Santos, Director of Operations at