Sales, Customer and Marketing Analytics: Beyond the Numbers
The best analytics do more than support business decisions. They help marketers see the world through new eyes, often answering questions before they’re asked. Analytics are a creative force to be reckoned with.
We help you harness that power in a unique way that takes you beyond mechanical measures like ad spend and sales because of our deep understanding of brands and consumer behaviors. Our models are better able to reflect the importance of brand because we include brand metrics as well as sales data, evaluating not just marketing ROI, but also the impact of marketing on brand value.
We're able to construct models that better mimic consumer behavior because we capture the interplay of marketing effects within whole brand ecosystems, versus one brand at a time.
Prophet has unrivalled experience in working with marketers across a host of analytics needs. Measuring ad effects through marketing mix modeling. Helping to weigh more effective allocation of spend across your portfolio. Optimizing your strategic price ladders and SKU mix. Or figuring out your best promotional and markdown plans. Just to name a few. We use state-of-the-art data visualization and war-gaming tools in our workshops to bring the analytics to life, with recommendations that are clear, powerful and always actionable. Ultimately, we help marketers find clarity and insights in the data, identifying which customers matter most and the mix of levers that will have the greatest impact on accelerating growth.
Some of the issues we’ve helped clients with include:
- Understanding the optimal relationship between pricing, promotion, and assortment
- Assessing advertising's impact through marketing mix modeling
- Effectively allocating spend across your brand portfolio
- Understanding patterns of engagement over time
- Developing integrated multi-channel engagement programs
Our Analytics service offerings include:
- Sales Analytics
- Price setting
- Price optimization
- Price ladders
- Promo and markdown optimization
- SKU optimization
- Sales force analytics and optimization
- Sales forecasting
- Channel strategy
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing mix modeling
- Brand portfolio allocation and optimization
- Country and category prioritization
- Marketing accountability
- Marketing simulators
- Customer Analytics
- Acquisition, Retention, RPU, Cross-Sell simulators
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Association; "Customers who look like"
- Trigger based marketing
- Propensity modeling
Meet one of our Analytics experts…