Inspiring Design Strategy
At its best, design can inspire the observer or user to think and feel differently about a product, service, or experience. And when designers are faced with the task of creating such moments, they also need to be inspired in ways that lead them to imagine a new way, a new thing, or a new approach to putting the parts together.
The Prophet design team makes inspiration an essential element in how we work with each other and with our clients. A new movie, an old photo, our favorite band, the latest museum show, or the coolest restaurant can play a role in making our design work more relevant, and by opening our apertures to seek out what the world can teach us about a problem, our clients’ issues—and sometimes ourselves—can create work that inspires as well.
Our design team is also inspired by strategic approaches to solving our clients’ business problems. We have made it our life’s work to provide the bridge from solid strategic rationale to the communications and experiences that drive impression, emotion, and behavior.
Some of the issues we’ve helped clients with include:
- Activating a brand positioning through visual identity development
- Designing workplace environments to support corporate values
- Creating a digital portal and a new sales channel
Our strategic design services:
- Logo and Visual System Design
- Brand experience/communications audit
- Visual identity, communications, and design guidelines
- Product identities and packaging
- Digital design
- Retail Environments
- Sign programs
- Environmental graphics
- Merchandising displays, shops in shops
- Branded Environments
- Tradeshows and exhibitions
- Workplace branding
- Sensory Branding
Meet one of our Design experts…