Engage! thoroughly examines the social media landscape and how to effectively use social media to succeed in business—one network and one tool at a time. It leads you through the detailed and specific steps required for conceptualizing, implementing, managing and measuring a social media program. The result is the ability to increase visibility, build communities of loyal brand enthusiasts, and increase profits.
Covering everything you need to know about social media marketing and the rise of the new social consumer, Engage! shows you how to create effective strategies based on proven examples and earn buy-in from your marketing teams.
- Introduces you to the psychology, behavior, and influence of the new social consumer
- Shows how to define and measure the success of your social media campaigns for the short and long term
- Features an inspiring Foreword by actor Ashton Kutcher, who has more than 5 million followers on Twitter
- Create a space in the online ecosystem that truly represents your business and cultivates your customers’ loyalty and trust
- Participate in the unique culture of each available social media platform to engage your customers
- Establish an organizational structure that constantly targets the next new media trend
- Attract online champions and change agents who will uncover the social networks you need to reach and the influencers who will help build your reputation in the networked world
- Consistently adapt your company to market needs and trends based on the invaluable connections you forge and the empathy and insight you garner in the process
“The road from where you are to your business’ future is neither paved nor marked. It’s yours to discover, and this book is your compass to leadership.”—Peter Guber, CEO, Mandalay Entertainment Group
“Affinity is personal and emotional. Without personifying the company and what it symbolizes, it’s difficult for customers to connect with your brand. The concepts from this book can help your brand engage in a way that inspires communities to extend your message, promise, and reach.”—Tony Hsieh, CEO, Zappos.com
About the Author
Brian Solis is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders and published authors in new media. A digital analyst, sociologist, and futurist, Solis has influenced the effects of emerging media on business, sales and marketing. He is principal of FutureWorks, an award-winning business consultancy in San Francisco, and has led social programs and change management initiatives for Fortune 500 companies and Web 2.0 startups.
Explore how Brian Solis can help your business ENGAGE! today.