The most impactful blogs I’ve written in 2017 fall within three categories that are reflective of my research and writing interests. The first category, brand stories, is driven by my new book, “Creating Signature Stories” which is available now for pre-order. The other categories are about having a higher purpose and business growth strategies. Let’s walk through some of my blogs and explore each topic.
Creating Signature Stories
- Higher Purpose Programs Make For Powerful Brand Stories: Learn how brand stories when tied to a higher purpose – either social or environmental – can resonate with customers and drive brand awareness.
- Four Keys to Gaining Attention for Brand Stories: Get your target audience to pay attention to your content. Learn the 4 key elements to capturing – and keeping – attention for your brand stories.
- Why the Failed Unilever-Kraft Heinz Merger is a Very Good Thing: See why the failed merger of two consumer brand giants, Unilever and Kraft Heinz, is a very good thing from a brand perspective.
- 5 Key Benefits of Higher Purpose Programs: Consumers and employees are seeing the importance of social & environmental higher purpose programs. Here are 5 benefits of having one.
- The Battle for the Soul of Capitalism: Whose Job Is It?: The world faces critical social and environmental problems with governments that are limited or paralyzed. Learn how major firms and other players can make a difference.
- What Brands Have Earned Trust?: Prophet’s Brand Relevance Index™ is a consumer ranking of the most relevant and trusted brands. Learn what brands have earned the most trust based on the Index.
- What Brands Inspire?: Pinterest, LEGO and Fitbit are inspiring customers through brand relevance. Learn why they ranked so highly in Prophet’s Brand Relevance Index™.
- Creating a New Subcategory: A Story of Two Pizza Brand: I discuss how DiGiorno & Domino’s create new brand subcategories and differentiate themselves in the pizza market with a compelling value proposition.
- What We Can Learn from Dove’s Brand Portfolio Growth: Over the past 20 years, the Dove brand has grown tremendously due to product innovation and expansion. Learn why Dove is a model for brand portfolio growth.
Stay tuned in 2018 for more about my upcoming book, Creating Signature Stories. And of course, if you’d like to read more of my shared thoughts and insights, subscribe to my blog Aaker on Brands. Happy New Year!