Marketing Manager - Asia
Summary of Position:
The Asia Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and driving the execution Prophet's marketing strategy to achieve regional goals and objectives. This person will be based in Prophet's Hong Kong office and report to the Director of Marketing and Business Development for Asia, partnering closely with the Asia leadership and business development team and the global marketing team.
- Develop and execute content driven lead generation campaigns.
- Coordinate alignment between Asia marketing and business development activities.
- Execute and track programs through Prophet's marketing automation platform, Pardot.
- Drive analysis of performance and offer recommendations for improvement.
Content Strategy/Thought Leadership
- Create the content strategy and calendar for Asia, aligning with global content strategy and assets.
- Help identify topics, authors and how to best curate across paid, earned and owned media.
- Edit and revise articles, white papers and case studies.
- Ensure successful translation of articles/other content from English to Mandarin as needed.
- Manage prophet.cn website strategy and content, keeping content current and relevant.
- Ensure all assets are activated in the digital market per standards set by digital marketing team.
- Ensure that prophet's Hong Kong landing pages and content stay current and relevant.
- Manage relationship with regional PR partners.
- Support Prophet's Partner team on opportunistic media opportunities.
- Distribute and monitor press release activity.
- Create regional event strategy; balancing company owned, sponsored and speaking opportunities with relevant organizations and properties.
- Help ensure success of events from branding and demand generation perspectives.
- Coordinate and manage networking activities.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Appropriate work experience, ideally with a leading professional services or marketing consulting firm or digital agency.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to drive in-market success (awareness, leads, revenue) in the professional services marketing space.
- Demonstrated strategic and tactical abilities (e.g. help refine Prophet's go-to-market approach within Asia and manage execution of plan).
- Understanding of the Asian market (particularly China) and the nuances of what works and does not work in the region.
- Experience in the development of successful direct email campaigns.
- Good writing and editing skills, and experience in content development/production across mediums (written, digital, video).
- Digital/Social marketing experience (SEO, WeChat, etc.)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and with cross-office teams.
- Confidence and strong communication skills necessary to work with Asia leadership team and Prophet's Global Marketing and BD team, and to effectively manage/partner with outside agencies.