Marketing Manager - Europe
Summary of Position:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and driving the execution of the overall European marketing strategy to achieve regional goals and objectives. This person will report to the Global CMO and partner closely with the European leadership team, European business development team and the global marketing team. This person will be based in Prophet's London office and will work closely with offices in Berlin and Zurich.
Strategy and Planning
- Lead the development and formulation of the annual European and country-based marketing strategy, and plan successful execution of that plan.
- Track impact of the plan and update/refine as necessary to adapt to new opportunities, changing market conditions, competitive moves, etc.
- Develop and execute content driven lead generation campaigns.
- Coordinate alignment between European marketing and business development activities.
- Execute and track programs through Prophet's marketing automation platform, Pardot.
- Drive analysis of performance and offer recommendations for improvement.
Content Strategy/Thought Leadership
- Create the content strategy and calendar for Europe, aligning with global content strategy and assets.
- Help identify topics, authors and how to best curate across paid, earned and owned media.
- Edit and revise articles, white papers and case studies.
- Ensure successful translation of articles/other content from English to German as needed.
- Ensure all assets are activated in the digital market per standards set by digital marketing team.
- Ensure that Prophet Europe landing pages and content stay current and relevant.
- Manage relationship with regional PR partners.
- Support Prophet's Partner team on opportunistic media opportunities.
- Distribute and monitor press release activity.
- Create regional event strategy; balancing company owned, sponsored and speaking opportunities wiht relevant organizations and properties.
- Help ensure success of events from branding and demand generation perspectives.
- Coordinate and manage networking activities.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Appropriate work experience, ideally with a leading professional services or marketing consulting firm or digital agency.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential. Additionally, fluency in German is also preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to drive in-market success (awareness, leads, revenue) in the professional services marketing space.
- Demonstrated strategic and tactical abilities (e.g. help refine Prophet's go-to-market approach within Europe and manage execution of plan).
- Understanding of the European market and particularly the nuances of what works and does not work in the U.K., Germany and Switzerland.
- Experience in the development of successful direct email campaigns.
- Good writing and editing skills, and experience in content development/production across mediums (written, digital, video).
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and with cross-office teams.
- Confidence and strong communication skills necessary to work with European leadership team and Prophet's Global Marketing and BD team, and to effectively manage/partner with outside agencies.