Prophet is a strategic brand and marketing consultancy with offices around the world. We help leading companies win by delivering inspired and actionable ideas. We have worked with such preeminent clients as BMW, Cisco, GE, McDonald’s, Johnson and Johnson and Zurich Financial on a broad scope of projects in our areas of expertise: brand, marketing, innovation, design, digital and analytics.
More specifically, we help our clients improve impact and reputation through:
- Sound branding and go-to-market strategies
- A deeper understanding of what drives ROI and brand value
- Compelling visual identities, branded environments and customer experiences
- Engaging digital strategies and customer experiences
- Enhanced brand management, marketing and innovation capabilities
- New products, services and experiences
- Collaborate and support the design team in developing creative design solutions from conception through implementation that strategically translate and support the brand strategy
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a cohesive and successful partnership with colleagues on the creative team
- Partner with creative and production team to ensure feasibility of design solutions and articulate design principles and guidelines for implementation
- Proactively maintain expertise in graphic design software packages
- Participate in new business efforts as requested
- Present and substantiate all creative work to internal teams including logos, visual identities and systems
- Strong knowledge of typography, layout, color sense and the latest design tools including PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Excellent creative standards
- Solid interpersonal capabilities along with superlative verbal, visual and written communication skills
- Baseline understanding of design methodologies, user-experience/interface design, information design and corporate identity/branding
- Ability to clearly explain and write about design issues and dynamically present ideas to senior management and public groups
- Undergraduate degree (B.F.A.)
The firm is widely recognized for making numerous contributions to the science and knowledge of branding and marketing strategy, as captured in books by David Aaker, Scott Davis and Michael Dunn. Our Partners are sought after thought leaders and experts, with their viewpoints regularly appearing in such media as Advertising Age, CNBC, CNET, Forbes, HBR, Marketing, Marketing Week, among others.
Prophet has over 400 employees; they come from diverse backgrounds in advertising, consulting, academics and industry positions as brand and marketing executives. This enables Prophet to bring strategy and imagination to our clients’ most difficult challenges. We currently maintain offices in Atlanta, Berlin, Chicago, Hong Kong, London, New York, Richmond, San Francisco and Zurich.
Qualifications and Experience:
If you would like to be considered for the Designer role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.