Associate - Hong Kong
Summary of Position:
Great work starts with a great foundation - and that foundation lies in the hands of our Associates. They gain an understanding of our clients, the customers they serve, and how they can grow better. Associates dive into every detail of the business, working to understand what makes our clients tick. They deliver that understanding in compelling ways to enable the entire team to deliver inspiring results. Our Associates make great work possible.
How You'll Spend Your Days:
- Researching all things client and consumer.
- Analyzing data to see what motivates consumers.
- Understanding competitors and identifying how our clients have more potential.
- Getting down and dirty with finances, understanding how all the money works.
- Creating ways to present information that allows clients to understand the full breadth of the work.
- Developing ways to make insights and knowledge more useful.
- Keeping an eye on the details that make projects run smoothly.
We want our Associates to learn everything about the business, so we get them involved in everything: proposal writing, client relationship development and client presentation delivery. Associates work with everyone in the firm, creating a sense of collaboration across the organization. In any given project you’ll interact with Partners, Engagement Managers and Senior Associates. Everything is organized to cultivate a true understanding of our approach to consulting work and develop skills to get things done.
What you need to know and how you need to work
- • Be educated. You should have a BA or BS degree with demonstrated academic performance.
- Be experienced. Get 0-3 years of post-undergraduate experience, ideally with a leading business or brand strategy consulting firm.
- Be smart about it. Have research and analytic skills – be comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Be a communicator. Display strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be relevant. Know basic programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Be independent. Have an ability to work successfully in a dynamic environment with limited supervision.
- Be engaged. Express a passion for brand and marketing strategy. You should be interested in helping clients win.
- Be a team player. You should be adept at enhancing team success through active participation in internal and external client project teams.