Partner - Hong Kong
Summary of Position:
Prophet is eager to expand its operation in Asia, and adding outstanding talent is critical to our future growth. We seek the highest caliber professionals to join our firm as a Partner in Hong Kong to grow our firm and enhance our global brand, growth and digital strategy consulting capabilities.
Partners who join our Hong Kong office will help Prophet to build a strong presence and reputation in Asia, focusing on China and Hong Kong markets. S/He will collaborate with the local leadership team and play a key client service and client development role: direct client engagements, attract new clients, develop relationships with existing clients and provide leadership and oversight to support teams. This individual will be an inspirational leader to clients, other Prophet consultants and marketers around the world.
- Contribute directly to the growth and development of Prophet's brand, digital and growth strategy consulting capabilities in Asian markets.
- Ensure work is distinctive, focused on client impact and offers tangible results; all work undertaken should be consistent with the firms strengths and attractive to the firm's consulting staff.
- Proactively identify, cultivate and capitalize on opportunities to build and grow the firm.
- Actively participate in consulting projects by joining in direct analysis, problem-solving and client interactions as a senior member of the consulting team.
- Develop firm-wide initiatives that result in significant client impact and strengthen Prophet's external reputation.
- Drive growth by recruiting, developing and mentoring brand and marketing strategy consultants.
- Promote entrepreneurship and innovation, foster creativity and engender an ethical approach to conducting business.
- Partner level (or equivalent) at a brand agency, management consultancy or marketing services organization. Candidates in a relevant client-side marketing or strategy role with prior experience in management consulting will be considered.
- A track record of business development success in Asia. S/He will have a diverse network in Asia and the ability to cultivate new opportunities for the firm.
- Demonstrable strength in leading and delivering quality client engagements resulting in long-standing relationships.
- Relevant experience in marketing, brand design and/or innovation and a portfolio of client work that is focused on growth strategies.
- Credibility in both the business-to-business and business-to-consumer segments.
- A well-rounded business executive with a blend of strategic, analytical and creative skills.
Critical Competencies For Success
- Proven Consulting Professional: Partner candidates have a demonstrated track record of success in a similar role at a leading professional services firm. industry experience is valuable, yet direct professional services experience is necessary to take on a senior role in our firm.
- Distinctive Thought-Leaders: Candidates must possess an inherent passion for creating innovative strategies and programs that drive growth. Prophet's Partners understand the broad business environment (as strategic generalists), can go head-to-head with a corporate general manager and offer deep expertise in functional areas of marketing and brand strategy. They quickly build a reputation as a trusted thought-partner to colleagues and clients, demonstrate a hands-on approach to solving business problems and work closely with clients and project teams.
- Team Builders: Senior leaders in the firm must take an active role in coaching, mentoring and training our consultants.