Senior Digital Strategist
Summary of Position:
Senior digital strategists work on project teams with partners, engagement managers and associates, and cultivate and contribute their own analytical and creative approaches to problem solving. These professionals typically manage the day-to-day activities of associate consultants and with exceptional performance are offered opportunities to lead client engagements.
- Collaborate with teams to develop hypotheses, conduct research and analysis and formulate appropriate and actionable recommendations for clients.
- Gather consumer insights about digital behaviors of our client's customers through interviews, focus groups and quantitative research methods.
- Possess a deep understanding of digital trends that are impacting clients, industries and market dynamics.
- Manage client relationships, present findings and recommendations and identify strategic partnerships to help clients execute recommendations.
- Develop insightful approaches to digital and data analysis.
- Consolidate key research findings into candid recommendations in a clear, concise and persuasive fashion.
- Consistently infuse creative ideation and methodologies into projects.
- Manage, coach and teach project teams around our core digital offering including digital strategy, digital customer experience, digital communications, insights and analytics.
- Four or more years of work experience, ideally at a leading digital agency or integrated consulting firm.
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance.
- Well-developed research and analytic capabilities, superior problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- Passion for technology and what's next in digital.
- Ability to work independently, be adept at enhancing team success through leadership and actively participate in internal and external client teams.