Partner - New York, NY; United States
Summary of Position:
Prophet is eager to expand its operation in the U.S., and adding outstanding talent is critical to our future growth. We seek the highest caliber professionals to join our firm as a Partner to grow our firm and enhance our global brand, growth and digital strategy consulting capabilities.
- Contribute directly to the growth and development of Prophet's capabilities in brand, marketing, innovation and growth strategy consulting.
- Ensure the quality of Prophet's work continues to be truly distinctive in its focus on client impact and tangible results.
- Ensure that the kind of work undertaken is both consistent with the firm's distinctive strengths and attractive to the firm's consulting staff.
- Proactively identify, cultivate and capitalize on opportunities to build and grow the firm - through extending and deepening existing client relationships (recognizing that outstanding client work and the word-of-mouth referrals that this work generates will be the primary way to enhance Prophet's reputation and prospects for future engagements) and by helping to attract and convert new clients.
- Participate actively on consulting assignments, helping to direct the actual analysis and problem-solving and interacting with clients as the senior member of the consultant team.
- Create firm-wide initiatives that result in significant client impact and strengthen Prophet's external reputation.
- Grow Prophet by recruiting, developing and mentoring consultants who focus on brand and marketing strategy consulting.
- Espouse Prophet's values by promoting entrepreneurship and innovation; fostering creativity and engendering an ethical approach to conducting business.
- Domestic and international travel up to 40%.
- Master's degree or foreign equivalent in marketing, economics, business, design, behavioral science or in a related field and five (5) years experience in a marketing, management or strategy consulting role. In lieu of a Master's degree and five (5) years experience, we will accept a Bachelor's degree or foregin equivalent in marketing ,economics, business, design, behavioral science or a related field and eight (8) years post-baccalaureate, progressive experience in a marketing, management or strategy consulting role.
- Application of brand and marketing strategy principles, frameworks and methodologies in a client-facing environment.
- Client engagements must have included: growth-oriented strategies, business-to-business and business-to-consumer segments.
- Qualitative and quantitative market research methodologies and techniques such as discrete choice model, segmentation, ethnographies or survey design.
- Experience leading teams, work streams and client relationships.