How can Altimeter help your business thrive?
Susan Etlinger is a senior analyst at Altimeter, a Prophet company. She is a globally recognized expert in digital strategy, with a focus on artificial intelligence, technology ethics and data. In addition to her work at Altimeter, Susan is a senior fellow at the Centre for International Governance Innovation, an independent, non-partisan think tank based in Canada.
In 2019, Susan was named one of 100 Brilliant Women in AI Ethics by Lighthouse3, a strategic research consultancy focused on AI. Her TED talk, “What Do We Do With All This Big Data?" has been translated into 25 languages and has been viewed more than 1.3 million times. Her research is used in university curricula around the world, and she has been quoted in numerous media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, The Atlantic, The New York Times and BBC.
Susan holds a Bachelor of Arts in Rhetoric from the University of California at Berkeley.
Areas of Expertise
- The Future of Work in the Post-Pandemic Era
- Leadership in the Age of AI
- Artificial Intelligence Strategy for Business
- Responsible AI
- Responsible Technology
- Conversational Technologies
- The Future of the Workplace
- The Conversational Business: Strategies for a Digital-First World
- The Conversational Brand: Building Engaging Digital Relationships
- The AI Maturity Playbook: Five Pillars of Success for the Enterprise
- Innovation and Trust: The Foundation for Responsible AI
- The State of Responsible Tech in Business: Artificial Intelligence, CIGI, Waterloo, Canada
- International Cooperation on Platform Governance, Dublin, Ireland
- AI Think Tank Forum, Public Policy, Governance and Policy Advice, Palo Alto, CA
- Analytics Frontiers Conference, University of North Carolina, Charlotte, NC
- World Forum for Ethics in Business, San Francisco, CA
- O’Reilly AI and Machine Learning Conference, San Francisco, CA, New York, NY, London, UK
- Diversifying Artificial Intelligence, West Virginia University, Morgantown WV
- World Bank Governance Forum, Washington, DC