Account / Project ManagerAustin
- 3-5 years of account and project management experience within a full-service or digital agency
- A strong history of communicating directly with clients, and working with internal agency teams (creative, media, website/development, etc.) to ensure projects are on time, within budget, and are of high quality
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- A solutions-first perspective
- Strong enthusiasm about agency and client success
- Experience with multiple digital mediums including web, social, creative, content, etc.
- Manage overall client relationships; acting as a trusted advisor to senior client leadership and team
- Create and maintain scopes of work, timelines and budgets. Effectively manage all, ensuring agency profitability and accurate/timely resourcing
- Identify and develop opportunities to grow current accounts
- Share and expand knowledge of our clients’ business and help drive solutions
- Manage multiple and concurrent workstreams through the agency to successful completion
- Understand and promote all of our services and contribute to new business opportunities, as needed
- Build and strengthen executive-level client relationships through thought leadership, relationship building and strategic ideation
- Accountable for tracking and reporting of budgets throughout the lifecycle of each project to internal leads
- Ability to demonstrate an adaptive style that is flexible and effective in gaining cooperation of others so as to maintain effective partnerships across the organization
- Experience working in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
- The flexibility to meet shifting project needs and priorities
- Outstanding leadership, organizational and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience using office software such as Google Docs, Sheets, and Presos. PM software such as Basecamp, JIRA, Harvest
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.