Account Supervisor, Digital ExperienceAustin
- Acts as the account leader by building strong and lasting relationships with clients
- Responsible for the profitability of multiple accounts
- Understands the client’s goals and business
- Develops budgets, timelines, and scopes of work collaboratively with the PMO and functional leaders for given client accounts
- Ensures projects are on strategy, on time and exceeding client expectations
- Understands business strategy, user-centered design, and has an interest and understanding in modern web technologies and leans on evidence-based insights when making decisions
- Identifies, researches and presents additional business opportunities for existing clients
- Communicates to clients independently and has effective and energetic, and thorough communication skills
- Presents to both internal teams and client teams in formal and informal settings
- Negotiates with clients and agency staff concerning project details, schedules, and deadlines
- Mentors and develops teams, creating an inspiring work environment for clients and internal teams
- Directs and coordinates the activities of others; including assigning and delegating work and monitoring the work of others
- Positively and professionally represents the agency at all industry functions, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or related field
- At least 7-10 years of agency experience in account management
- Must have excellent strategic and analytical marketing skills
- Must be a recognized leader within an extended team, with proven ability to manage and mentor junior team members
- Must be a confident self-starter with a positive attitude, a team player, an innovative problem solver and be able to manage multiple projects at once
- Needs to be attentive to detail, resourceful, and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of the digital experience design and development and emerging trends
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.