With 1-4 years of experience, you have developed a portfolio of work and understand what it takes to drive great creative from strategy to execution. You are responsible for designing content into compelling presentations that help move our business forward. You have experience within innovation and concepting projects as parts of larger branding efforts or marketing initiatives. As an activation designer you have been successful in working with teams across disciplines, communicating complex ideas in a visually compelling way.
Your goal will be to elevate the work, contribute to our creative culture, motivate other creative team members.
- Work in partnership with Strategic, Creative and Account teams to understand and manage client needs
- Create multi-disciplinary client experiences across print, environmental production, artifact curation and digital interactions
- Contribute to the delivery of collateral for brand identity, event and exhibit design, layout, mockups, typography, icon design and infographics
- Become an expert in utilizing Prophet’s brand identity across business development and presentation decks, while adhering to the technical standards, creative vision and brand guidelines
- Ability to understand and visually conceptualize creative strategy
- Have a keen eye for excellence and quality control in visual communications
- Manage time effectively, across multiple requests, multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
- Contribute to studio culture, inspire others
- 1+ years of experience
- Previous experience working in a similar branding, marketing or advertising environment is a plus
- Expert fluency in PowerPoint, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- BFA/BS/BA in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- A deep understanding of typography, design elements and principles, and best practices across print and digital
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Successfully manages time, process and workflow
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 450 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.