Ad Operations ManagerAustin
Forget everything you know about agencies. Now, meet Springbox — a place where ‘work hard, play harder’ is more than a motto. Springbox offers a fun, stimulating, technology-focused work environment that is fast-paced and rewarding. We are committed to fostering an environment where highly talented, challenge-hungry people thrive. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skill set, while making a real contribution to a rapidly expanding agency.
Our strategists, analysts, UX designers, art directors, copywriters and developers work side-by-side to create digital experiences designed on customer intelligence and built with leading technology for clients who are hungry to achieve digital leadership.
We are looking for an ad operations manager to join our fast-paced and agile demand generation team to activate strategic architecture campaigns across multiple clients. You should be a well-rounded, solutions-focused expert, possessing digital media expertise as well as process-driven operational skills, that will help us meet a wide variety of client needs. You should be detail-oriented and tech focused in order to accomplish daily tasks including: managing multiple media platforms, QAing ads, understanding varied targeting capabilities within each platform, as well as a focusing on performance metrics.
- Set up and proactively optimize advertising campaigns for clients, while maintaining and exceeding modeled KPI’s
- Implement processes, systems and best practices for ad operations – drive accountability and client KPIs
- Work with media partners on specs and coordinate with creative production team on delivery
- Traffic and QA HTML5/image creatives, video, tracking pixels and third-party ad tags from multiple clients across several platforms
- Manage day to day campaign success across all search, social and display channels
- Provide support for troubleshooting third party reporting discrepancies and testing rich media creatives
- Act as a point of contact for internal teams regarding optimization, implementation and maintenance
- Communicate with various third-party vendors to facilitate integrated campaigns
- Execute conversion tracking pixels for campaign measurement
- Measure complex campaign activities with repeatable and scalable processes
- 2+ years of online advertising and analytical experience
- Experience managing cross-channel campaigns
- Expertise utilizing ad-serving technologies such as DoubleClick
- Experience building complex SEM campaigns is a plus
- Experience managing successful social campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Experience with attribution modeling is a plus
- Expertise in SEO
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar technology
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and self-organized, impeccable organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high intensity environment to meet tight deadlines and be flexible with unanticipated tasks
- Strong analytical capability and Excel proficiency required
- Sound critical thinking skills and solutions-oriented
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team
- Active sense of urgency in all tasks
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With eleven global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.