Assistant Media PlannerAustin
- Work within analytics, trafficking, ad-serving, and finance to ensure successful campaign management
- Manage day-to-day plan changes and maintenance of media plans
- Respond to competitive requests
- Assist Media Planner to execute media campaigns and to manage relationships with external media agency partners and vendors
- Work directly with internal stakeholders across Accounts and Creative and PM teams to align on milestone deadlines for campaign launches
- Lead the billing and reconciliation process with the finance team
- Support media planner and external ops leads to implement tracking tags and problem-solve any coding or implementation issues
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in media planning/buying
- Basic understanding of all forms of media planning, including demand generation, lead generation and branding
- Experience with digital planning and research tools (Comscore, MRI, SRDS, etc.) a plus
- Experience with media buying/billing platforms a plus (MediaOcean, Adazzle, Nexelus, etc.)
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and work effectively within a fast-paced agency environment
- Must be assertive, highly motivated and have strong communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Good listener
- Ability to work as part of a team, share ideas and accept constructive reviews
- Must be goal-oriented and exhibit a high level of professionalism
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.