Great work starts with a great foundation. And that foundation lies in the hands of our associates. They dive into every detail of the business, working to gain an understanding of our clients, their customers and what makes them tick.
Associates work with everyone in the firm, creating a sense of collaboration across the organization. On any given project, you’ll interact with partners, engagement managers, senior associates and specialists. Everything is organized to cultivate a true understanding of our approach to consulting and develop the skills to get it done. Our associates make great work possible.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to develop a hypothesis, conduct and manage research and analysis, and formulate insightful and actionable recommendations for our clients
- Gain a deep understanding of our client’s customers through interviews and focus groups, as well as qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Research and identify relevant digital trends that can inform and impact disruptive transformations within a company or industry
- Create materials for, and help plan, physical or digital safaris, hackathons and Playstudios (Prophet’s collaborative approach to creating and evaluating ideas with our clients through analogs and facilitation exercises)
- Create digital personas and map user journeys to help uncover digital behaviors and opportunities
- Participate in problem-solving sessions with a broad team of consultants and specialists, using both analytical and creative techniques to reach compelling results
- Present findings to clients and lead discussions
- Contribute to internal initiatives within the firm including IP development, marketing, training and ongoing educational sessions
- Support new business initiatives by designing recommended approaches and developing POVs supporting Prophet’s value proposition
- A BA or BS degree with demonstrated academic performance
- Relevant experience: 1-3 years of post-graduate experience, ideally with a leading business, brand, or digital strategy firm
- Well-developed research and analytical capabilities, problem-solving skills and creative thinking
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of, and passion for, brand, digital, and marketing strategy; and, how they impact business outcomes
- Experience developing a strategy as well as executing the tactical implications of that strategy
- Understanding of agile or other test-and-learn or design-thinking methodologies to co-create with audiences and quickly develop testable materials
- Knowledge of, or experience with, digital analytics tools – both native and 3rd party: Google, Adobe, Social (Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Facebook, etc.)
- A curious mind with an unrelenting commitment to get to the answer, to test new approaches and push others’ assumptions
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with limited supervision
- A team player who is adept at enhancing team success through active participation in internal and external client project teams
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients unlock uncommon growth by developing new business models, reimagining brands and experiences, driving demand and customer engagement and empowering people to transform their organizations. The largest privately-owned firm of its kind, Prophet brings a unique blend of creative and strategy to identify paths to purposeful, transformative and sustainable growth.
Based in San Francisco, with 12 global offices and more than 500 strategists, data analysts, marketers, digital experts and creatives, Prophet has worked with the world’s most successful companies, including BOE, Mei One, Midea, ABInbev, AXA, Samsung and Marriott, partnering with them from ideation to in-market execution. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.