Great work starts with a great foundation. And that foundation lies in the hands of our Associates. They dive into every detail of the business, working to gain an understanding of our clients, their customers, and what makes them tick.
Associates work with everyone in the firm, creating a sense of collaboration across the organisation. On any given project, you’ll interact with Partners, Engagement Managers, Senior Associates and specialists. Everything is organised to cultivate a true understanding of our approach to consulting and develop the skills to get it done.
Our Associates make great work possible.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to develop hypothesis, conduct and manage research and analysis, and formulate insightful and actionable recommendations for our clients
- Gain deep understanding of our clients’ customers through cutting edge qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Research and identify relevant digital trends that can inform and impact disruptive transformations within a company or industry
- Develop and create client experiences, such as physical or digital Safaris, Hackathons and workshops in order to achieve impact and demonstrate Prophet’s signature and collaborative way of working
- Create personas and map user journeys to help uncover behaviours and opportunities across all elements of the customer experience, (e.g. web, social, mobile, in person/in store)
- Participate in problem-solving sessions with a broad team of consultants and specialists, using both analytical and creative techniques to reach compelling results and create solutions
- Present findings to clients, share your points of view, and lead team discussions
- Contribute to, and participate in, internal initiatives within the firm including IP development, marketing, training and ongoing educational sessions
- Contribute to the growth and success of non-profit clients through our Prophet Impact program, leading group discussions and in-field volunteer experiences
- Support new business initiatives by designing recommended approaches and developing POVs supporting Prophet’s value proposition
- Help drive Prophet culture at the local office level through events such as class gatherings, office wide social outings and holiday celebrations
- A BA or BS degree with demonstrated academic performance
- Relevant experience of post-graduate experience, ideally with a leading business, brand or digital strategy firm
- Confusion tolerance – comfort with ambiguity and the ability to adapt, flex and change directions given client, project and team circumstances, understanding the ever-changing business world
- Well-developed research and analytical capabilities, problem solving skills and creative thinking
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of, and passion for, brand, digital and marketing strategy; and, how they impact business outcomes
- Experience developing a strategy as well as executing the tactical implications of that strategy
- Understanding of agile or other test-and-learn or design-thinking methodologies to co-create with audiences and quickly develop testable materials
- Knowledge of, or experience with, digital analytics tools – both native and 3rd party: Google, Adobe, Social (Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Facebook, etc.)
- A curious mind with an unrelenting commitment to get to the answer, to test new approaches, learn new skills and push others’ assumptions
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with limited supervision
- A team player who is adept at enhancing team success through active participation in internal and external client project teams
Prophet was founded 1992 in San Francisco and today is the largest independent consultancy for brand and marketing related growth topics in a digital world. Our global team of 450+ thinkers, makers and doers combine its diverse skills to create fresh thinking, actionable ideas and beautiful design.
With our strong footprint in Europe and especially in Germany we are well positioned to solve our clients’ business challenges and drive impact quickly.
In all our projects, we combine analytical rigor with creative thinking which allows us to bridge the gap between strategy consulting and making things happen. Clients like AEG, BASF, T-Mobile rely on our advice and see us as strategic partners for the long term. We help our clients to find better ways to grow. Prophet.de
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.