Associate, Corporate Strategy
Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, New York, Richmond, San Francisco
We are looking for someone who is deeply curious and can translate their learnings into insight and action. This person should be someone who can think about long-term strategy but also enjoys digging into the details. Your role will support us in areas that are critical to our firm’s transformation and growth, including supporting long-term strategy evolution, translating that strategy into how we grow and invest in the business each year, and driving strategic priorities on a quarterly basis.
This role provides a unique opportunity to contribute to the long-term and near-term direction of the firm. You will be exposed to a range of business challenges and learning opportunities in an organization that strives for growth – for our clients, our business and our people. You will help drive much of our market, client and competitive sensing, while also being exposed to a range of projects and engaging with different functions and teams across the organization. These projects will give you the opportunity to drive research, analyze findings and frame recommendations.
- Research, analyze and assess market, competitor and customer intelligence insights and themes such as:
- Managing our AI-driven competitive intelligence tracking tool
- Interviewing newly hired leaders
- Reviewing and mining our Quality Assurance data for key learnings and relevant insights from our clients
- Drive and contribute to modeling and analytical support to inform key strategic efforts
- Take a broad range of qualitative and quantitative data and synthesize it to identify key themes and implications
- Provide support on annual and quarterly business strategy and management, such as annual operating and investment planning and quarterly business reviews
- Support a range of strategic and operational initiatives based on the needs of the business
- A curious mind with an unrelenting commitment to getting to the answer, test new approaches, learn new skills and push others’ assumptions
- Confusion tolerance – comfort with ambiguity and the ability to adapt, flex, and change directions given client, project, and team circumstances – and an understanding of the ever-changing business world
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and information and identify the key themes and insights
- A self-starter who is proactive in identifying ways to add value or advance an initiative
- Able to contribute to well-designed and logical documents for senior management
- Experience: 1+ years of relevant work experience; B2B or professional services experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, balancing multiple projects
- A team player who is adept at enhancing team success through active participation
- Demonstrates discretion and business judgment and acts with integrity
Apply for: Associate, Corporate Strategy
Our recruiting team will review all applicants submissions and be in touch within 1-2 weeks.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.