Associate Creative DirectorChicago
- Deliver innovative creative solutions for multiple brands and projects
- Ensure that creative executions support client business goals
- Collaborate with team members in defining and achieving an overarching account strategy
- Meet with and present deliverables to clients, clearly articulating the thinking behind recommendations
- Manage and inspire project teams
- Integrate and communicate well with team members across account service, analytics, project management, and development disciplines
- Coordinate with project managers to accurately plan, align and scope onsite, remote and virtual project resources
- Review work from supporting team members to ensure quality execution
- Lead and participate in workshops and brainstorm sessions
- Guide clients through brand development
- Comfort with video conferencing and global account demands
- Help to create and maintain creative development processes
- Study and apply the latest trends to creative solutions, suggest approaches to improve project outcomes and help to invigorate the design team
- Take a leadership role on new business pitches
- A strong passion for all things digital, with an appreciation for how it connects holistically
- 6+ years experience in a digital creative agency
- Experience managing creative resources
- Solid understanding of design principles, user experience best practices, content strategy, and copywriting
- Understanding of web design principles such as user experience, usability and accessibility
- Experience supporting national B2B and B2C brands
- Proven creative excellence in one of the following areas: Art Direction/Design, Copywriting/Content, Storytelling
- If design background, proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch; Google Docs, Sheets, Slides; Invision; Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- If copy background, Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), CMS Platforms, Google Docs
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.