Associate Creative DirectorShanghai
With extensive experience in role, you have an impressive portfolio of work, lead creative teams and have a strong point of view on how to develop junior design team members and build client relationships. You have proven yourself as a systematic design thinker and have seen projects from concept to completion. You are able to complement the strategy team, to push creative ideas and think beyond just design execution.
Your goal will be to create and direct outstanding creative work, think beyond just design and develop creative talent in others.
- Act as the direct point of contact for existing and new clients. Lead presentations, correspondence and feedback
- Ability to understand, contribute and author creative strategy
- Mentor less experienced designers and lead by example
- Work with vendors and outside specialty resources
- Participate in business development, thought leadership, general management and recruiting within the studio
- Inspire your team to create work that is both original and effective
- Ensure all best practices and processes are followed in the studio
- 10+ years of experience
- Business-level English (written and spoken) is a must
- Business-level Chinese, Japanese and/or Korean (written and spoken) is desired
- Mastery of Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, XD (nice to have; AfterEffects, Sketch, InVision)
- Relevant degree-level education or equivalent graphic design experience
- A deep understanding of typography, design elements and principles, and best practices across print and digital
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Successful multi-tasker; efficiently manages time, process, budgets and workflow for projects and team members
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Cathay Pacific, AIA, UBS, Bank of East Asia, Marriott, GE and Emart. With twelve global offices and more than 350 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.cn
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.