Our approach to each engagement is designed to enhance the Associate’s potential for developing a cutting-edge capability in brand strategy consulting.
Typical tasks assigned to Prophet Associates include:
- Research and analysis
- Competitive benchmarking
- Researching the client’s market and customer base
- Financial modeling
- Client deliverable development (written and presentation form)
- Developing insights and recommendations based on findings
- Project management and administration
In addition to the above, Associates at Prophet are also often charged with more demanding assignments, such as: proposal writing, professional client relationship development, and client presentation delivery. Associates work closely with Partners, Engagement Managers and Senior Associates in team situations and are encouraged to cultivate their own analyses and recommendations.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree with demonstrated academic performance
- Relevant post undergraduate experience, ideally with a leading business or brand strategy consulting firm
- Research and analytic skills – comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer expertise, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic environment with limited supervision
- Passion for brand and marketing strategy; interest in helping clients win
- Adept at enhancing team success through active participation in internal and external client project teams
- Candidates should also have a passion for marketing, innovation, and brands
- For Berlin applications, Business level written and spoken English and German is essential
- For Zurich applications, Business level written and spoken English is essential and German is desired
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV.
Prophet was founded 1992 in San Francisco and today is the largest independent consultancy for brand and marketing related growth topics in a digital world. Our global team of 400+ thinkers, makers and doers combine its diverse skills to create fresh thinking, actionable ideas and beautiful design.
With our strong footprint in Europe and especially in Germany we are well positioned to solve our clients’ business challenges and drive impact quickly.
In all our projects, we combine analytical rigor with creative thinking which allows us to bridge the gap between strategy consulting and making things happen. Clients like AEG, BASF, T-Mobile rely on our advice and see us as strategic partners for the long term. We help our clients to find better ways to grow. Prophet.de