Associate Marketing StrategistAustin, Chicago
- Support the design of custom research to inform B2B and B2C audience development, experience journeys, and decision ecosystems
- Conduct digital (web, search, social) analysis, secondary research and primary research (interviews, surveys) to extract customer needs, motivations and behaviors
- Consider unique sources of behavioral data and innovative ways to get at answers
- Roll up your sleeves to gather, clean and assess first and third party data sources
- Conduct competitive reviews for deep understanding of how our clients can innovate and deliver a differentiated brand and digital experiences
- Synthesize findings and tell complete stories that bring to life your learnings and recommendations
- Create ways to present information that allows clients to understand the full breadth of the work
- Participate in client workshops, synthesize learnings and recommendations to inform next work
- Collaborate with senior strategists, user experience, creative and media specialists to develop experience solutions and marketing plans based on your findings
- Write creative briefs, build customer personas and decision journeys to guide cross-functional teams to bring your ideas to life
- Establish program goals including KPIs, benchmarks and expected outcomes
- Relevant undergrad and/or graduate degree with demonstrated academic performance
- 2-4 years of post-undergraduate or graduate experience, ideally with a leading business or brand strategy consulting firm or marketing services agency. Masters in Marketing, Advertising, Communications preferred
- Research and analytic skills – be comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and digital programs- social listening, google analytics, python, R, SQL
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic environment with limited supervision
- Passion for brand and marketing strategy
- Client-focused mindset
- Team-orientation – adept at enhancing team success through active participation in internal and external client project teams
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.