Corporate Strategy InternSan Francisco, New York
The Growth Strategy Intern will work on a variety of special projects related to Prophet’s rapid growth. These projects will require you to do research, analyze findings, frame up recommendations, and outline project plans among other things. We are looking for someone who is deeply curious, then translates what they learn into insight and action; someone who can think about long term strategy but also enjoys digging into the details. Your role will support us in areas that are critical to our firm’s transformation and growth, particularly helping us advance our agenda against our next wave of growth.
This role provides a unique opportunity within the firm to work closely across the global Sr. Leadership team. Your work will have a direct impact on the future direction of firm building activities.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and information and identify the key themes and insights
- Strong project management skills; knowledge of scrum a plus!
- Able to contribute to well-designed and logical documents for senior management
- A self-starter who is proactive in identifying ways to add value or advance an initiative
- Confusion tolerance: has comfort with ambiguity and the ability to adapt, flex, and change directions given project and team circumstances, understanding the ever-changing world of business
- A curious mind with an unrelenting commitment to get to the answer, to test new approaches, learn new skills, and push others’ assumptions
- Excellent organizational skills and project management
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, balancing multiple projects
- A team player who is adept at enhancing team success through active participation
- Demonstrates discretion and business judgment and acts with integrity
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 450 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.