Creative Design ManagerAtlanta, Chicago, New York, Richmond, San Francisco
Are you an experienced designer who is ready for a role that allows you to flex your creative and strategic muscles? Do you believe that a successfully executed visual system and supporting assets can contribute to the achievement of business goals and lead to better outcomes? Do you want to join a fun, collaborative, global team that is making its mark within a high-growth organization? If you answered “Yes! Yes! Yes!” – you might be the Creative Design Manager that Prophet is searching for.
The Creative Design Manager will join the internal marketing department as the leader of the corporate design team. You’ll be responsible for shaping the firm’s brand identity and overseeing its application across assets used to drive Prophet’s brand awareness and reputation in-market.
In this role, you’ll not only get to put your design chops to the test by creating purposeful and powerful assets, but will also develop the guidelines, playbooks and portals that will ensure Prophet’s brand is activated properly internally and externally.
The selected candidate will join the corporate marketing team and report to the Director of Global Marketing. Currently all Prophet employees are permitted to work remotely through the end of the year, however all are required to maintain residency near one of our U.S. office locations (New York, Chicago, Richmond, Atlanta, San Francisco or Austin).
- Leads Prophet’s corporate design team; develops and mentors associate(s) and external contractors and drives creation of high-quality deliverables across media formats
- Ensures visual communication and brand standards are met and aligned with creative vision; owns the development of brand guidelines, playbooks and resource portals, as well as, compliance procedures
- Designs and develops creative assets that support building Prophet’s reputation in the market; demonstrates strong craft skills across different media applications including print, digital, illustration, video and more
- Oversees corporate design project queue; manages expectations and assigns resources; ensures execution of on-time deliverables
- Evaluates design deliverables from team; ensure high-quality output and deliver feedback
- Defines and implements innovative solutions for digital direction, visuals and experiences; constantly exploring new ways to drive meaningful impact among Prophet’s key audiences
- Work in conjunction with brand compliance team to ensure consistent execution of Prophet visual identity. Identify ways to evolve and innovate Prophet’s brand visual system to meet changing business needs
- Presents design strategies and concepts to upper management, clearly articulates ideas and suggested solutions to gain buy-in among key stakeholders
- Conceptualizes original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Works with vendors and outside specialty resources
- Manages deliverables, timelines and budgets of all engagements
- 6+ years of design experience
- BFA/BS/BA in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated progressive growth on in-house or agency design team
- Advanced in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Sketch, Invision and similar design and prototyping tools
- Experience working in design systems
- Experience managing teams with diverse design backgrounds
- Solid verbal and written presentation skills
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Successfully manages time, process and workflow
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 450 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.