Creative Production ManagerAustin, Chicago
- Know all project deadlines and inform creative leads
- Propose team resources when applicable and coordinate vendor availability when resources are aligned upon
- Review media briefs with detailed specs and requirements
- Drive teams toward fast-paced deadlines
- Ensure that all work is reviewed by key stakeholders, proofed and fit to spec
- Be responsible for the gathering and storing of client assets as well as gathering all contractor assets upon project completion
- Work closely with Finance/IT to ensure contractors are set up accurately and can access what they need
- Establish clear estimates and timelines for content development and production with creative leaders
- Review estimates with creative leads
- Stay on top of changing trends, platforms and media specs
- Keep the agency up to speed on new media outlets and requirements
- Be diligent in maintenance of day-to-day duties
- 5-10 years of relevant industry experience, preferably at an agency
- 2-3 years of creative production and/or creative resourcing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention-to-detail skills
- The ability to create estimates, build timelines, meet deadlines
- Familiarity with a breadth of creative and production management tools: Google, Microsoft Office, Adobe (all the things), JIRA, Sketch a plus, Time Tracking and Forecasting tools like Harvest
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.