Customer Data StrategistAtlanta
The customer data strategist will operate between initial strategy setting and hands-on implementation of strategic recommendations. Based in our Atlanta office, the customer data strategist will help our project teams define POVs and strategies for how B2C and B2B brands can utilize both known and anonymous information to inform omni-channel marketing, commerce and care execution and decisions. This includes new types of 2P/3P data to enrich and hydrate the future-state customer data profile, improve attribution measurement and drive more personalized experiences across the customer journey.
- Provide expertise, vendor knowledge and industry best practices across digital technology components including:
- Data Management Platform (DMP)
- Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- Digital analytics and measurement
- Next best action/real-time decision making
- Tag management
- Content management
- Demand Side Platforms (DSP) and ad-serving
- Develop recommendations for how to best leverage information and technology to drive programs across all digital media channels including:
- Display – specifically programmatic display for traditional and social
- Paid Social
- Serve as team member on an agile test & learn or closed-loop marketing pilot team that is implementing the initial waves of strategy recommendations
- Serve as a strategist to design experiments, measure results and collaborate with an extended team of technologists and data scientists
- Assist organization & culture project teams to shape the design of operating models, organizational design and change strategy to build new digital enablement capabilities and centers of excellence (CoEs)
Additionally, he/she will work with our sales teams to drive commercial impact:
- Assist in creation of the solution estimation, proposed engagement approach and proposal materials to support active sales opportunities
- Engage key client stakeholders to credentialize Prophet during sales meetings
The customer data strategist will also serve as a contributor in the development of Prophet’s marketing technology and data strategy offering:
- Assist the practice lead to develop sales enablement and delivery tools and methodologies such as standardized work estimators, engagement frameworks, sales decks, sample workplans, deliverable templates and reference architectures.
- Mentor and coach team members and help up-level the data-driven fluency of the broader Prophet organization
- 5-8 of years of experience in data-driven marketing, either consulting or on the client-side for a category-leading B2B or B2C brand
- At least 3 years of the above experience needs to be in a client-facing role at a consulting firm, digital or marketing services agency, or other leading professional services firm
- Understands the complexity and challenges that block a modern enterprise from achieving a 360-degree view of the customer
- Demonstrable experience helping to define strategies for data-driven marketing, customer data unification, personalization or customer experience optimization
- Has structured and run a small capabilities or tech/data assessment engagement and provide evidence of how these projects are conducted
- Has a broad understanding of the adtech/martech/experience vendor options, and has hand-on experience in one or more of the platforms
- Standard structured problem solving, professional maturity, client-readiness, open-mindedness and strong educational background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable addressing CMO/CTO/CIO-level executives
- Create truly distinctive firm-wide initiatives that result in significant client impact and strengthen Prophet’s external reputation
- Espouse Prophet’s values by promoting entrepreneurship and innovation; fostering creativity and engendering an ethical approach to conducting business
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 450 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.