Demand Generation Account DirectorSan Francisco, Chicago
As the Account Director you’ll act as the engagement leader for multiple strategic accounts and add significant business value at the executive level for our clients. You’ll lead internal agency teams in the development and implementation of integrated marketing plans and strategies while managing day-to-day operations. You must understand your client’s brand, product, culture, competition and target so you can provide innovative and creative solutions to meet their needs. You’ll also be responsible for mentoring and developing team resources, creating an inspiring work environment for both your clients and peers, and promoting collaboration across agency teams. You’ll negotiate with client and agency team members concerning project details, schedules and deadlines as well as manage financial account revenue and profitability for both the client and agency. A keen understanding on Springbox philosophies and capabilities are a must. This role is the equivalent of Account Director at other agencies.
- Lead B2B and B2C demand generation strategic planning for multiple clients
- Responsible for profitability of multiple accounts managed through direct reports
- Understand demand generation and customer experience strategies and apply insights when making decisions
- Present to both internal teams and clients in a formal and informal setting
- Identify, research and present additional business opportunities within assigned clients to executive level contacts
- Direct and coordinate the activities of others; motivate and inspire others; assign and delegate work to others; manage and monitor the work of others
- Positively and professionally represent the agency at all industry functions
- Participate in new business planning and presentations
- Recognize and resolve agency and client-side project constraints
- Actively participate in agency and management meetings
- Recommend solutions to internal issues and successfully carry them out across teams
- Managing load balancing across team resources
- Ensure client satisfaction with agency support in achieving business goals/objectives
- Provide adequate training for the development of direct reports
- Understand and adhere onboarding practices to provide successful employee retention
- Provide leadership within the agency on behalf of the client
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or marketing, or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of agency experience managing clients in a B2B and B2C environment or equivalent client-side marketing experience; digital agency experience is a plus
- Excellent understanding of integrated digital marketing strategies and strategic planning
- Must be a recognized leader within an extended team with proven ability to manage and mentor junior team members
- Must be a confident self-starter, team player, innovative problem solver and multitasker
- Must be attentive to detail, resourceful and work well under pressure
- Outstanding client-facing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of project management tools, G-Suite, Salesforce, reporting tools a plus
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.