Graphic Design InternNew York
* Must have US work authorization*
Alongside members of our global design studio, design interns at Prophet get exposure and experience translating brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts.
- Collaborate and support the design team in developing creative design solutions from conception through implementation that strategically translate and support the brand strategy
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a cohesive and successful partnership with colleagues on the creative team
- Partner with creative and production team to ensure feasibility of design solutions and articulate design principles and guidelines for implementation
- Proactively maintain expertise in graphic design software packages
- Participate in new business efforts as requested.
- Present and substantiate all creative work to internal teams including logos, visual identities and systems
- Strong knowledge of typography, layout, color sense and the latest design tools including PhotoShop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Excellent creative standards
- Solid interpersonal capabilities along with superlative verbal, visual and written communication skills
- Baseline understanding of design methodologies, user-experience/interface design, information design, and corporate identity/branding
- Ability to clearly explain and write about design issues and dynamically present ideas to senior management and public groups
- Recently completed BFA degree program or currently enrolled in MFA program with the ability to work 40 – 50 hours per week
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients unlock uncommon growth by developing new business models, reimagining brands and experiences, driving demand and customer engagement and empowering people to transform their organizations. The largest privately-owned firm of its kind, Prophet brings a unique blend of creative and strategy to identify paths to purposeful, transformative and sustainable growth.
Based in San Francisco, with 14 global offices and more than 500 strategists, data analysts, marketers, digital experts and creatives, Prophet has worked with the world’s most successful companies, including AXA, CVS Health, The Home Depot, Samsung, T-Mobile, and UBS, partnering with them from ideation to in-market execution. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.