Prophet is looking for a talented self-starter with 2-4 years of design experience. Interested applicants should have created a portfolio of work and an understanding of what it takes to develop great creative. As a designer, you have been successful in working with teams, built strong relationships with clients and colleagues and have seen the entire creative process, from strategy to execution.
This role is responsible for translating brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts. Your goal will be to elevate the work, contribute to our creative culture and motivate other creative team members.
- Work in partnership with strategic and account team to understand and manage client needs
- The ability to understand and contribute to creative strategy
- Produce outstanding omnichannel design solutions
- Work with vendors and outside specialty resources
- Contribute to studio culture and inspire others
- Feel comfortable and confident interfacing with clients for presentations and project management
- 2+ years of experience
- Advanced in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, XD (advanced skills in AfterEffects, Sketch and InVision is a plus, but not required)
- BFA, BS or BA in graphic design or equivalent experience
- A deep understanding of typography, design elements and principles and best practices across print and digital
- Solid verbal and written presentation skills
- Basic understanding of UX and UI design
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Successfully manages time, process and workflow
- Understanding of print processes and creative production
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients unlock uncommon growth by developing new business models, reimagining brands and experiences, driving demand and customer engagement and empowering people to transform their organizations. The largest privately-owned firm of its kind, Prophet brings a unique blend of creative and strategy to identify paths to purposeful, transformative and sustainable growth.
Based in San Francisco, with 12 global offices and more than 500 strategists, data analysts, marketers, digital experts and creatives, Prophet has worked with the world’s most successful companies, including AXA, CVS Health, The Home Depot, Samsung, T-Mobile, and UBS, partnering with them from ideation to in-market execution. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.