Digital Analytics AssociateAustin
- Create website performance measurement plans with KPIs and benchmarks for monthly and quarterly reporting
- Perform SEO audits including technical and on-page evaluation to inform ongoing optimization opportunities
- Present findings in a synthesized manner with highly organized data to back-up your findings to both internal and client audiences
- Set-up data integrations and visualization for web and SEO reporting
- Develop website tagging briefs and execute tagging for ongoing web reporting
- Keep up-to-date on marketing best practices and trends affecting the analytics and digital marketing space
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience, particularly within SEO
- Passion for data and finding unique truths hidden in a sea of numbers
- Thirst for continual learning
- Experience with marketing and data visualization
- Strong multi tasker who can manage several projects at one time
- Detail oriented with an eye on accuracy
- Strong logical thinking skills. Ability to think creatively in order to envision relationships between data
- Desire to learn measurement, KPIs and the relationship of data to marketing
- Familiarity with metrics to develop test plans, establish benchmarks and measure performance in digital channels
- Google Analytics certification
- Familiarity with SEMRush, Spyfu, Moz
- Some experience with data visualization platforms (Datorama, Tableau and Google Data Studio)
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.