Digital Learning ManagerChicago, New York, San Francisco
Prophet believes in the power of people. Through Learning & Development we aim to unlock the full potential of every single Propheteer.
Our focus is twofold – not only building the foundational skills required to deliver the high-quality work our clients expect of us, but constantly thinking of what’s next and upskilling towards what will define the future of our work. This is delivered through a combination of structured learning experiences such as in-person and virtual sessions, office-based study groups, and digital interactive courses.
The Learning & Development Team is looking for a Digital Learning Manager to advance our global learning initiatives by bringing corporate learning expertise and best practices to drive the design, development and execution of learner-centered, digital-first learning experiences. Working alongside our L&D Director and Experience Designer, you will collaborate with internal subject matter experts and leaders to identify and address skill gaps within each level, discipline, and region across the firm. The position would ideally be located within our Chicago, San Francisco, or New York offices and is remote to start.
While every day will be different, you can expect to…
- Engage with internal Prophet subject matter experts and L&D teammates to understand and prioritize L&D opportunities
- Drive end-to-end research, design, delivery and refinement of Learning & Development solutions to address skill gaps to enrich employees at all levels and contribute to professional growth and development
- Establish and oversee consistent processes to design and develop in-house training programs to best suit needs (e.g., includes online, live, virtual instructor-led training and blended learning options)
- Identify opportunities to refine existing learning experiences including translation into digital learning experiences
- Establish learning effectiveness benchmarking guidelines and monitor training programs to identify areas of improvements in relation to learning outcomes
- Focus on continuous improvement through regular solicitation of customer and internal feedback
- 3-4 years of post-graduate experience in a corporate learning role, professional services firm experience preferred
- A Bachelor’s and / or Master’s degree with demonstrated academic performance in relevant field preferred or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated portfolio of corporate learning experiences with measurable results
- Strong market knowledge and technical expertise; background and practical experience in instructional design, adult learning, curriculum development and digital leaning trends
- Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts; develop and execute structured plans, actions with measurable metrics
- Demonstrated knowledge of facilitated and non-facilitated training methodologies and tools and ability to match the appropriate methods with the subject matter
- Technical aptitude to be able to quickly learn new technologies and to design, develop and review blended learning solutions and online training materials and content
- Confusion tolerance: comfort with ambiguity and the ability to adapt, flex, and change directions given project and team circumstances, understanding the ever-changing world of business
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Excellent organizational skills and project management
- Success working in a dynamic, global environment with limited supervision
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to educate, communicate, negotiate, and influence with all levels of stakeholders to produce learning outcomes in a global environment
- A curious mind with an unrelenting commitment to get to the answer, to test new approaches, learn new skills, and push others’ assumptions
- A team player who is adept at enhancing team success through active participation
- Ability to use discretion when working with confidential information and act with integrity
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 450 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.