Digital Marketing AssociateChicago, New York
The Digital Marketing Associate will support external marketing efforts at Prophet, including website and content management, social media amplification, campaign planning and execution, performance analysis and more.
The digital marketing associate role is for immediate hire (targeting April 5 start date), will report to the marketing operations manager and be based in either the Chicago or New York office (though currently, all employees are working remotely due to the pandemic). This role is a great opportunity for an eager, detail-oriented, digitally savvy marketer to build a diverse toolkit of B2B and professional services digital skills and earn valuable experience at a leading global brand and marketing consulting firm.
- Content coordination and publishing
- Act as the administrator of our editorial management platform (CoSchedule)
- Liaise with the platform and vertical marketing leads to manage the editorial calendar and ensure all meet established deadlines
- Support content development, optimization and publishing
- Edit and optimize content submitted by Prophet thought leaders, including David Aaker, Scott Davis, Altimeter analysts and others
- Conduct competitor research and analysis on messaging, positioning, and POVs
- Social media & campaign support
- Compose persuasive and compelling copy for email and social campaigns in Prophet’s tone-of-voice
- Develop monthly social media editorial calendar for all social platforms
- Schedule/publish new content, monitor and assess the performance of Prophet’s social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube)
- Assist Prophet leadership team in developing themselves as influencers in the industry, specifically on LinkedIn, Medium and in relevant media space
- Monitor performance of campaigns and social media initiatives, review statistical data to identify trends and compile monthly reports
- Support administration, execution, and reporting of paid social media campaigns
- Provide administrative support and assist in the management of employee advocacy platform (Smarp)
- Follow the news cycle and trends to ensure we are inserting Prophet’s story in strategic and culturally relevant ways
- Website maintenance
- Update and maintain Prophet’s global website
- Assist in content pouring for new site pages or functionality
- Support website enhancement projects
- Perform quality assurance tests and performance enhancements
- Review and assess UX and propose alternatives to improve
- Planning and performance analysis
- Provide input on annual marketing plan
- Contribute to the development of an automated marketing dashboard
- Coordinate information gathering for quarterly marketing reports; pull insights from data and recommend tactics for driving greater impact
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or other related fields
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing role; or relevant internship experience desired
- Superior writing ability; familiarity with AP Style and excellent grammar
- Demonstrated creative skills (e.g. written and/or design skills)
- Technologically savvy, tendency to jump in and learn new platforms and tools
- Fast learner; self-starter; strategic, data-driven; organized; and full of creative ideas
- Understanding of social media marketing for business using platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Proficiency with Google Analytics; interest in data and insight gathering and analysis
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop a plus
- Strong oral communication, confidence presenting ideas
- AP Style writing and editing ability
Please submit a cover letter with the application that highlights your relevant experience and explains why you believe you’ll be successful in this role.
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 450 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.