Digital Marketing ManagerChicago
The digital marketing manager is accountable for the global digital marketing function at Prophet; helping us improve user experience, generate awareness and drive revenue.
In this role, we’re looking for someone passionate about digital marketing. Someone who can help develop Prophet’s global digital marketing strategy, implementation roadmap and marketing technology ecosystem. Key responsibilities include optimization of our website, content and mobile marketing experience. You will also supervise and contribute to the development and implementation of awareness and demand generation programs, digital editorial and content marketing strategies, and website personalization efforts.
- Develop a global digital strategy that supports achievement of firm and marketing objectives. Outline the necessary technologies and proficiencies and establish KPIs.
- Leverage digital-owned properties to increase Prophet’s brand awareness and deploy the go-to-market messaging and POVs that communicate the firms positioning, differentiators and value-add to current and prospective clients.
- Supervise digital team in execution of testing, analysis, optimization and evaluation of digital marketing initiatives.
- Work with developers to create best-in-class digital experiences for website users, ABM targeted accounts, clients and prospects.
- Evaluate competitors and research new technologies and website enhancements to make Prophet stand out for it’s thoughtful, innovative and functional digital assets.
- Develop strategies to drive online traffic to our website; Track and analyze conversion rates and overall website performance and develop plans to optimize over time.
- Oversee keyword strategy and implementation via organic and paid search. Work with platform, vertical and regional teams to set strategy, manage relationship with SEO agency, ensure implementation of recommendations and supervise implementation of paid search campaigns.
- Coordinate workflow of our digital media plan across paid social, programmatic, SEM and/or other channels.
- Collaborate with regional marketing managers to align content with the overall digital and SEO plan.
- Identify user journey starting points and define opportunities to use digital to refine and improve the customer experience throughout the journey, and ultimately drive greater conversion.
- Consolidate and report key digital metrics into a dashboard view and present insights that drive actionable recommendations.
- Manage and monitor paid social campaigns to drive low CPC and high engagement among target audiences; drive brand and expertise awareness, maximize traffic to owned properties and acquire new contacts for Prophet’s database.
- Support account-based marketing campaigns; inform digital strategy/approach for driving
awareness, engagement and interest among established target audiences; track success and
ultimately prove business impact by achieving client conversion.
- Provide training and resources to upskill Prophet’s staff on the use of digital platforms and tools
to encourage employee advocacy, nurture relationships and advance the user journey, and
develop our upcoming and current leaders’ presence as thought leaders.
- Manage digital marketing budget and vendor selection and relationships (SEO agency, social
media networks, employee engagement tools, marketing automation programs).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital marketing, with a minimum of 2 years of experience managing communities or social media channels for a B2B or
- Experience managing and optimizing a CMS (preferably WordPress) and website analytics,
including Google Analytics
- Experience with CRM tools and marketing automation platforms like Eloqua, Marketo or
- Experience building organic and paid digital marketing campaigns, with clear KPIs and
- Experience across owned, paid and earned channels. In particular, experience with paid social
media campaigns across platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, plus paid
content syndication and Google AdWords
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in a team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Results-oriented about data-driven marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with all levels across a
- Experience with B2B and professional services or consulting a plus
The position will report directly to the Director of Marketing. Preferred location is Chicago.
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 450 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.