EMEA Design & Craft Resourcing ManagerLondon
The EMEA design and craft resourcing manager serves as a critical independent driver of strategic staffing solutions and talent operation management to ensure projects, accounts and business development pursuits are well equipped with the best and most appropriate teams. They will lead strategic capacity management at the account, platform and discipline level by collaborating with a network of partners and directors to build creative solutions that meet the demands of the business and account, maximize the talent of our people and optimize the deployment of resources.
This person will be assigned to manage Design, Content Studio and X&I resourcing demands. At the discipline level, this means understanding and capturing the skills and capabilities of the talent group, the scope of client demand and actively managing the supply to demand in day-to-day solutions. This person will also be responsible for leading resourcing strategic priorities such as developing and evolving our external talent sourcing process, options and managing freelance resources.
- Build account level and project staffing solutions by working with partners, directors and designers to build effective interdisciplinary teams that bring together the right mix of skills and expertise and meet the needs of clients
- Lead and own strategic capacity management for the EMEA design discipline, content studio and X&I.
- Identify optimal talent by developing an in-depth understanding of talent base’s skill sets, strengths and areas of expertise
- Understand how talent mix aligns to client demand
- Build a qualified network of trusted contractors to supplement in-house staff
- Ensure resources are optimally and efficiently deployed, and teams are set up to deliver high quality work on-time and on-budget
- Engage in and help drive the process to identify opportunities and implement solutions for functions, operational (including identification of software platforms and tools, etc.) and delivery model transformation and improvement in service of our firm’s overall transformation
- Gather timely resource intelligence including current engagements, internal initiatives and business development
- Progress against individual development plans
- Act as the resourcing liaison with Performance Management team and Dev team captains
- Evolve, build and maintain network of qualified contractors in X&I and Design involving sourcing and vetting talent and negotiation of rates
- Maintain relationships over longer term
- Identify strategic partnerships for access to larger scale talent pools
- Maintain all resource reporting including: SOW review, utilization and employee allocations on weekly basis
- Lead on capacity reporting
- Proven track record ideally in a professional services firm, ideally in a staffing and talent operations function
- Experience working across a diverse talent base with wide range of skills and capabilities, specific experience with Design, Digital, and Experience talent is a plus
- Experience sourcing, qualifying and managing external contractors/vendors including rate negotiation and contract management
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Proven negotiation and mediation capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Diplomatic, persuasive, skilled influencer with creative problem-solving abilities
- Experience working with senior executives across a matrixed organization
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients unlock uncommon growth by developing new business models, reimagining brands and experiences, driving demand and customer engagement and empowering people to transform their organisations. The largest privately-owned firm of its kind, Prophet brings a unique blend of creative and strategy to identify paths to purposeful, transformative and sustainable growth.
With 12 global offices and more than 500 strategists, data analysts, marketers, digital experts and creatives, Prophet has worked with the world’s most successful companies, including Formula E, Samsung, Electrolux, Polestar and UBS, partnering with them from ideation to in-market execution. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.