EMEA Talent Manager
Prophet is seeking a qualified candidate to join the People Team in our EMEA region, to assume the position of talent manager. Working alongside the talent director, EMEA and Asia, you will provide on-the-ground counsel and direction to individual employees and Prophet’s EMEA leadership team, primarily focusing on all aspects of employment in Germany and Switzerland.
Desired candidates must be knowledgeable, experienced human resource experts, ideally who have been responsible for an employee base that spans multiple locations. Prophet is a global firm and, while based in Berlin, this position will be responsible for activities focused across our DACH offices and have responsibilities stretching across the whole EMEA region.
Additionally, the talent manager liaises closely with other team members in the U.S., Asia and Europe. Though this role reports directly to our talent director, EMEA and Asia, the team will take direction from the partner of recruiting and partner of people (both based in New York) and the EMEA regional lead (also based in Berlin).
This position will need the full skillset of a generalist human resources professional, especially recruitment and employee relations. The role supports the firm’s People plan to provide an employee-orientated, high-performance culture through the hiring, ongoing development and retention of superior and “Prophet-right” talent.
- Strategic HR support
- Day to day advice and counsel on contracts of employment and the rights and obligations of employer and employee
- Employee relations, support and counselling
- Policy benchmarking, development, documentation, implementation
- Immigration (visas, processing, compliance)
- Culture event support and coordination
- You are business fluent in spoken and written English and German (other languages also a plus but not a necessity)
- Experience working in a professional services firm and in a human resources capacity, ideally in both recruiting and generalist HR functions
- Great knowledge of German employment law and how to implement it effectively (previous experience working within a relevant Swiss legal environment will also be a plus but not a necessity)
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision, where speed and quality are equally important
- Creative problem-solving abilities and willingness to roll up your sleeves (as necessary) to get things done
- Undergraduate degree and CIPD qualification required; other professional degrees or certifications are a plus
- Whether it be a generous annual holiday accrual, whole company shutdown days (including the full week off between Christmas & New Year) or additional budget for you to spend on your own wellbeing, Prophet has you covered.
- Prophet’s mission is to build brands, transform businesses and move society. And this starts with you. Through Prophet Impact, you will have the opportunity to:
- work with the global firm to support chosen charities.
- group together as a local office to support not-for-profits in your own community.
- offer pro bono work to smaller businesses.
- get paid whilst you volunteer with a local charity of your choice.
- Prophet understands that we each have our own preferred way of working, whether that is in the office, working from home or on-site. We are open to working with you to find a way that benefits both you and the Company. And we offer financial support to ensure that your home office is set up the way you want it.
- We know that you are ambitious and want to progress in your career. Therefore, you will work closely with your assigned coach at Prophet, who will make your growth their priority.
- Prophet also offers a generous base salary and discretionary bonus programme.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Talent Acquisition role” in the subject line.
Apply for: EMEA Talent Manager
Our recruiting team will review all applicants submissions and be in touch within 1-2 weeks.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.