Engagement ManagerHong Kong
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to develop hypotheses, conduct and manage research and analysis, and formulate insightful and actionable recommendations for clients
- Drive problem-solving process using both analytical and creative techniques to get to compelling results
- Gain deep understanding of client’s customers through interviews, focus groups, as well as qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Manage day to day aspects of senior-level client relationships as a strong representative of Prophet
- Manage Prophet teams to drive superior results and insightful recommendations
- Monitor project scope and profitability
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Manage, coach, and teach more junior consultants around marketing and brand strategy, growth strategy, innovation, research and analysis techniques, etc.
- Identify and close new business leads
- Solid experience, ideally with a leading business or brand strategy consulting firm
- MBA preferred
- Business proficient Mandarin is a must
- Well-developed research and analytic capabilities, superior problem-solving skills, and creative thinking
- Knowledge of, and passion for, brand and marketing strategy and how they impact business outcomes
- Knowledge of, or experience with, digital analytics tools – both native and 3rd party: Google, Adobe, Social (Brandwatch, Sprinkl’r, Facebook, etc.)
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, along with the ability to influence, persuade and ask the tough questions
- Ability to develop a strategy as well as execute the tactical implementation of that strategy
- Prior experience leading teams and enhancing team success through guidance, leadership, and active participation on internal and external client project teams
- Ability to cultivate existing and new client relationships resulting in the sale of project work
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Cathay Pacific, AIA, UBS, Bank of East Asia, Marriott, GE and Emart. With twelve global offices and more than 350 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.cn
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.