Graphic DesignerAll Offices
Collaborate and support the design team in developing creative design solutions, from conception through implementation, that strategically translate and support the brand strategy.
Establish and maintain a cohesive partnership with colleagues on the creative team
- Partner with the creative and production teams to ensure feasibility of design solutions
- Articulate design principles and guidelines for implementation
- Participate in new business efforts as requested
- Proactively maintain expertise in graphic design software packages
- Present and substantiate all creative work to internal teams; including logos, visual identities and systems
- Strong knowledge of typography, layout, color sense and the latest design tools including PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Excellent creative standards
- Solid interpersonal capabilities along with superlative verbal, visual and written communication skills
- Baseline understanding of design methodologies, user-experience/interface design, information design and corporate identity/branding
- Ability to clearly explain and write about design issues and dynamically present ideas to senior management and public groups
- Undergraduate degree (B.F.A.)
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find better ways to grow by focusing on three important areas: creating relevant brand and customer experiences, driving accelerated growth strategies and leveraging digital as a transformative force in their business. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With ten global offices and more than 350 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com