Head of DEIAtlanta, Austin, Chicago, New York, Richmond, San Francisco
Prophet now and always seeks to welcome, celebrate, empower, and include the many voices that create our team.
We seek to expand our diversity within Prophet and welcome the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love, or what they look like. We expect all of our employees to be fearlessly human—actively standing up to injustice and calling ourselves and one another out with honesty and compassion.
We are not yet fully the firm we want to be, and seek to increase our representation and inclusion of diverse people and voices. We commit to achieve this mission through our actions, through our policies, through our investments, and through heartfelt empathy.
In order to accelerate our journey, we are actively seeking an exceptional leader to drive DEI efforts at Prophet.
- Serve as a senior thought leader in the firm on all aspects of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI), bringing a portfolio of experiences and perspectives that inform best practices and innovative ideas
- Refine and evolve current DEI strategy, as needed, to create a comprehensive roadmap with clear objectives, outcomes and goals
- Partner with senior leaders, hiring managers and the Recruiting team to identify effective sourcing and evaluation techniques that will further develop our diverse talent base
- Work with the Learning & Development team to create and implement a compelling learning curriculum that will materially increase awareness of DEI issues and lead to positive behavior across all levels of the firm
- Collaborate with internal teams like Performance Management, Strategy, Culture & Morale, and Marketing to ensure diversity and inclusion are at the forefront of all approaches, communications, and business practices
- Serve as a key architect of an employee engagement strategy to create a sustainable inclusive culture at Prophet
- Oversee the development and coordination of ERGs within Prophet. This includes serving as an inspirational leader to ERG members, offering strategic and practical guidance, and ensuring they are resourced and supported appropriately
- Lead the process and approach to measuring our progress. Regularly collect data and input to offer insights, and recommendations to the senior leadership team around talent demographics, employee engagement, and equity and inclusion initiatives
- Demonstrated success leading global corporate DEI efforts from strategy development through to implementation
- Strong understanding of industry benchmarks, leading practices and innovations in DE
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to architect and influence the change management required in this area as a trusted advisor and partner
- Experience working closely and credibly with senior executives, Boards, and management teams with empathy and effectiveness to drive impact across the organization
- Ability to evolve organizational structures (policies, practices, procedures, etc.) and culture
- Creative thinker comfortable surfacing issues and offering provocative and innovative solutions
- Experience with data gathering, analysis, and metric-driven decision making
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 450 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.