Summer Associate InternBerlin, Zurich
Our interns get actively involved with client work and are trained in brand strategy, marketing strategy, innovation and design. You will gain an understanding of how clients make strategic decisions that will impact the future of their brands and company. Interns get the opportunity to learn about consulting methodologies, specific market research tools and many other frameworks that contribute to our areas of expertise.
- Research and analysis
- Competitive benchmarking
- Client deliverable development (written and presentation form)
- Developing insights and recommendations
- Project management and administration
- Financial modelling
- Pursuing or has just received bachelors or masters degree, ideally with a focus in marketing and/or business
- Demonstrated exceptional academic performance
- Research and analytic skills – comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Numerical proficiency and excellent Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer expertise, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic environment with limited supervision
- Passion for brand and marketing strategy; interest in helping clients win
- Adept at enhancing team success through active participation in internal and external client project teams
- Business level written and spoken English and German is essential
If you would like to be considered for the intern role, please apply below with your cv and cover letter.
Prophet was founded 1992 in San Francisco and today is the largest independent consultancy for brand and marketing related growth topics in a digital world. Our global team of 400+ thinkers, makers and doers combine its diverse skills to create fresh thinking, actionable ideas and beautiful design.
With our strong footprint in Europe and especially in Germany we are well positioned to solve our clients’ business challenges and drive impact quickly.
In all our projects, we combine analytical rigor with creative thinking which allows us to bridge the gap between strategy consulting and making things happen. Clients like AEG, BASF, T-Mobile rely on our advice and see us as strategic partners for the long term. We help our clients to find better ways to grow. Prophet.de