Prophet is a global brand and marketing consultancy that fuses insights, strategy, creativity and imagination to help clients grow better brands and businesses. Prophet uncovers deeper customer insights, builds brand relevance and delivers engaging customer experiences for some of the world’s most successful companies such as HTC, MetLife, AIA, Electrolux, Genting, T-Mobile, GE, UBS, Cisco, ThyssenKrupp AG, Cathay Pacific, BEA, Marriott and Oppo. Their 400+ experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design help companies bridge the gap between strategy and execution to drive real market impact.
Our interns get actively involved with client work and are trained in brand strategy, marketing strategy, innovation and design. You will gain an understanding of how clients make strategic decisions that will impact the future of their brands and company. Interns get the opportunity to learn about consulting methodologies, specific market research tools and many other frameworks that contribute to our areas of expertise.
- Research and analysis
- Competitive benchmarking
- Client deliverable development (written and presentation form)
- Developing insights and recommendations
- Project management and administration
- Pursuing or has just received bachelors or masters degree, ideally with a focus in marketing and/or business
- Demonstrated exceptional academic performance
- Research and analytic skills – comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Numerical proficiency and excellent Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer expertise, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic environment with limited supervision
- Passion for brand and marketing strategy; interest in helping clients win
- Adept at enhancing team success through active participation in internal and external client project teams