Summer Senior Associate InternBerlin, Zurich
Over an 8-10 week period, our Summer Senior Associates (MBA interns) will get actively involved with client work; working closely with Partners, Engagement Managers and Associates in team situations; and are greatly encouraged to cultivate their own analytical and creative approaches. Prophet is looking for candidates with the right blend of intelligence, analytical thinking, creative problem solving, and fun. We are looking for people who are interested and interesting.
Specific tasks assigned may include:
- Collaborating with team to develop hypotheses, conducting research and analysis, and formulating appropriate, actionable recommendations for clients
- Gaining deep understanding and insights of client’s customers through interviews, focus groups, and quantitative research methods
- Developing insightful approaches to data analysis
- Consolidating key research findings into candid recommendations in a clear, concise, and persuasive fashion
- Presenting findings and recommendations to clients
- Managing junior staff on teams
- Business level written and spoken English and German is essential
- Candidates should be graduating in Summer 2019 or December 2019 from a top tier MBA programme
- Well-developed research and analytic capabilities, superior problem solving skills, and creative thinking
- Knowledge of brand and marketing strategy and how they impact business outcomes
- Ability to work independently as well as being adept at enhancing team success through leadership and active participation in internal and external client teams
- Passion for brand and marketing strategy
If you would like to be considered for the summer intern role, please apply below with a cv and cover letter.
Prophet was founded 1992 in San Francisco and today is the largest independent consultancy for brand and marketing related growth topics in a digital world. Our global team of 400+ thinkers, makers and doers combine its diverse skills to create fresh thinking, actionable ideas and beautiful design.
With our strong footprint in Europe and especially in Germany we are well positioned to solve our clients’ business challenges and drive impact quickly.
In all our projects, we combine analytical rigor with creative thinking which allows us to bridge the gap between strategy consulting and making things happen. Clients like AEG, BASF, T-Mobile rely on our advice and see us as strategic partners for the long term. We help our clients to find better ways to grow. Prophet.de