Internal Consulting Role, Office of the CEOSan Francisco
We are looking for someone who is eager to broaden their expertise across multiple facets of the business by joining our firm in an internal consulting role; a 2-year rotation. The Internal Consultant will help Prophet grow and scale its business, with the option after two years to (dependent on business need), 1.) extend another 1-2 years as an internal consultant, 2.) move to a functional corporate team or 3.) join the external consulting teams. We are looking for someone who is deeply curious, translates what they learn into insight and action; excellent at project management and working with sensitive information, someone who can think about long-term strategy but also enjoys digging into the details. Your role will support on a variety of special projects in areas that are critical to our firm’s transformation and growth.
This role provides a unique opportunity within the firm to work closely across the global Sr. Leadership team. Your work will have a direct impact on the future direction of firm building activities.
You will sit at the intersection of the Executive leadership team who will work closely with the CEO to prioritize internal consulting projects across the domains of the firm. You will play a key role, driving the firm’s overall strategy and growth.
- 1-2 years of corporate strategy or consulting work experience
- Adept at defining a problem to solve, working with manager to define approach to solve the problem, then executing with limited supervision
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and information and identify the key themes and insights
- Strong project management skills; knowledge of scrum a plus!
- Able to contribute to well-designed and logical documents for senior management
- Ability to use discretion when working on confidential projects
- A self-starter who is proactive in identifying ways to add value or advance an initiative
- Confusion tolerance: has comfort with ambiguity and the ability to adapt, flex, and change directions given project and team circumstances, understanding the ever-changing world of business
- A curious mind with an unrelenting commitment to get to the answer, to test new approaches, learn new skills, and push others’ assumptions
- Excellent organizational skills and project management
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, balancing multiple projects
- A team player who is adept at enhancing team success through active participation
- Demonstrates discretion and business judgment and acts with integrity
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 450 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.