Internship Research Placement – Summer 2019Berlin, London
Prophet’s European Corporate Marketing Team is looking for two students to support our marketing and business development efforts during the summer months (July to September), one in Berlin and one in London.
Scope of 30-40 hours per week, approx. 10 – 12 weeks, extension possible
- German and UK-wide survey on branding
- Data analysis and insights development
- Desk research for stories and articles on the topic
- Write up marketing and business development materials in both written and presentation form
- Support revision and refinement of our existing database
Qualifications & Experience
- Currently pursuing studies, ideally with a focus in marketing and/or business or any other economically driven discipline at an advanced stage
- Engaged personality with distinct analytical skills, an eye for details, and keen perception
- Computer expertise, including Word, PowerPoint, and ideally advanced Excel skills
- Ideally experience with writing and editing content
- Fluency in German and business level English (spoken and written) are essential for the Berlin role This role offers exciting and challenging tasks in an engaged, motivated and international team. It offers the right candidate insights into the execution of marketing and business development strategies in a global consultancy, along with collaboration with experienced brand and marketing experts.
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Formula-E and GE. With eleven global offices and more than 350 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com