Manager, Corporate Strategy
Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, New York, Richmond, San Francisco
We are looking for someone who is deeply curious and can translate their learnings into insight and action. This person should be someone who can think about long-term strategy but also enjoys digging into the details. Your role will support us in areas that are critical to our firm’s transformation and growth, including supporting long-term strategy evolution, translating that strategy into how we grow and invest in the business each year, and driving strategic priorities on a quarterly basis.
This role provides a unique opportunity to contribute to the long-term and near-term direction of the firm. You will be exposed to a range of business challenges and learning opportunities in an organization that strives for growth – for our clients, our business and our people. You will work on a range of projects, engaging with different functions and teams across the organization. These projects will give you the opportunity to shape initiatives, drive research, analyze findings and develop recommendations.
- Frame up business challenges and/or opportunities and how best to approach tackling them
- Develop project plans to achieve desired outcomes in desired timeframes
- Conduct and guide internal and external research to inform our strategy or other initiatives
- Drive modeling and analytical support to inform key strategic efforts
- Take a broad range of qualitative and quantitative data and synthesize it to identify key themes and implications
- Structure learnings, themes, implications and recommendations in clear and structured executive-ready slides or documents
- Build rapport with peers and leaders across the organization
- Provide support on annual and quarterly business strategy and management, such as annual operating and investment planning and quarterly business reviews
- Provide leadership and mentorship to more junior team members and colleagues
- A curious mind with an unrelenting commitment to getting to the answer, testing new approaches, learning new skills and pushing others’ assumptions
- Confusion tolerance–has comfort with ambiguity and the ability to adapt, flex, and change directions given project and team circumstances– and an understanding of the ever-changing world of business
- Can take a range of inputs – observations, perspectives, data – and frame up the context, problem to be solved/opportunity to be explored and an initial approach
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and information and identify the key themes and insights
- Experience working in cross-functional teams is a plus; this role will engage with other corporate functions (e.g., Finance, People, Office of CEO, Marketing) as well as commercial and consulting leaders and teams
- A self-starter who is proactive in identifying ways to add value or advance an initiative
- Able to contribute to well-designed and logical documents for senior management
- Experience: 4-7+ years of relevant work experience; B2B or professional services experience a plus
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with strong attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, balancing multiple projects
- A team player who is adept at enhancing team success through active participation
- Demonstrates discretion and business judgment and acts with integrity
Apply for: Manager, Corporate Strategy
Our recruiting team will review all applicants submissions and be in touch within 1-2 weeks.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.