Marketing CRM SpecialistChicago, New York, Austin, Richmond, Atlanta, San Francisco
As the Marketing CRM Specialist at Prophet, you’ll be the administrator of our CRM system, Microsoft Dynamics. You will support its configuration and optimization, maximize platform usage and provide strategic guidance to our sales team. Your efforts will contribute to the successful achievement of the marketing team’s goals by increasing the volume of opportunities generated and qualified for pursuit.
Because the firm uses CRM as a key tool to support marketing efforts and enable a strategic shift to Account-Based Selling, this role will own the tool and help develop key processes to help drive that change. You will get great exposure to leaders of the business and play a crucial role in the firm’s growth story while providing the marketing team with insights that can inform our strategy and enable the team to drive demand for Prophet’s services. And as marketing liaison for the sales team, you’ll work with our sellers to grow and expand accounts, generate new business opportunities, and drive revenue growth.
What to Expect in the First Year
- Months 1-3: After onboarding, you’ll join the CRM implementation team and support the configuration, integration and rollout of the Marketing Dynamics CRM system. You’ll develop training materials and offer strategic support to users, aiming to maximize the adoption of the platform.
- Months 4-6: You’ll focus on optimizing workflows to ease and improve user experience. In addition, you will begin partnering with colleagues in marketing and the commercial health teams to develop and incorporate essential assets into the platform to enable our sellers’ outreach success and account building.
- Months 7-12: With the setup nearly complete, you’ll spend time testing and experimenting with workflows and tactics to ensure that we continuously refine and optimize our approach to drive maximum performance against business objectives.
If you’re seeking a position with opportunities for personal growth and development at a growing, global firm – look no further. THIS IS IT. You’ll love being a part of the supportive, inclusive and brilliant marketing team (recently dubbed ‘Team of the Year’).
- Primary administrator for Microsoft Dynamics; liaise with internal IT, tech partners and vendors
- Build rapport with internal stakeholders as the go-to person for strategic CRM support
- Provide global support – maintain regular “office hours” to provide strategic guidance and conduct training across time zones
- Partner with learning and development team to develop and conduct training for new and existing CRM users, and identify any additional necessary training
- Perform day-to-day maintenance in the functional areas of data management, contacts, activity logging and reporting; generate and upload lead lists
- Develop processes based on insights and best practices to increase participation and conversion rates of users on the platform
- Collaborate with regional marketing teams to create marketing assets that our sales and BD teams can disseminate through the CRM platform to nurture relationships
- Oversee the handoff between marketing and sales; ensure that MQLs are properly distributed, followed up on and captured in our dashboard and reports
- Partner with colleagues on the digital marketing team to develop marketing and sales dashboard; generate reports and derive business insights to inform performance against identified
- Assess and refine data strategy; ensure data is captured at key points in the customer journey and inform marketing and sales process refinements to help up improve performance
- Support lead generation initiatives by ensuring CRM is integrated properly with our marketing automation platform (Eloqua) and other technologies
- Collaborate with Eloqua administrator on data cleanse and enrichment initiatives to ensure complete, accurate profiles that allow us to activate more effective marketing campaigns
- Review new and emerging marketing technology, creative and programming applications and advise on the latest trends and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree required; specialization in marketing, technology or analytics preferred
- 3-5 years of experience as a Microsoft Dynamics CRM system administrator with proven success in conducting training, providing strategic guidance and support and managing systems integrations statistical tools and/or Tableau desired
- Strong communicator with experience working alongside senior-level executives; ability to effectively coach, guide and influence at all levels of the organization
- Must be an organized self-starter who is detail-oriented and works will individually and as a team
- Previous work at a professional services firm or B2B organization preferred
The Marketing CRM Specialist will report to the Marketing Operations Manager. All Prophet employees are currently working remotely due to the pandemic. This position may be based in any of our U.S. office locations or remotely. However, residency is required in one of the states listed here: California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia or Washington.
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients unlock uncommon growth by developing new business models, reimagining brands and experiences, driving demand and customer engagement and empowering people to transform their organizations. The largest privately-owned firm of its kind, Prophet brings a unique blend of creative and strategy to identify paths to purposeful, transformative and sustainable growth.
Based in San Francisco, with 12 global offices and more than 500 strategists, data analysts, marketers, digital experts and creatives, Prophet has worked with the world’s most successful companies, including AXA, CVS Health, The Home Depot, Samsung, T-Mobile, and UBS, partnering with them from ideation to in-market execution. Prophet.com
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.