Marketing Operations ManagerAustin
At Springbox, our Marketing Operations Manager works to create best-in-class solutions for our clients, using marketing technology to enable demand generation orchestration across marketing and sales.
More specifically, this person will work with client teams to develop detailed workflows and automate those workflows in the client’s marketing automation, CRM and ad tech stack. We are looking for a problem solver with an experienced understanding of B2B demand gen. This position requires someone willing to adapt to new technologies with a willingness to experiment, sometimes fail, and inevitably succeed.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems used to generate, distribute and report on pipeline
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in demand generation marketing and sales orchestration
- Assist with the cross-functional planning and implementation of clients’ demand generation marketing programs
- Set up and manage landing pages, emails, automation and segmentation for improved campaign efficiency
- Manage a range of marketing activities, including ABM, nurture programs, measuring the effect of inbound campaigns, program and campaign setup, and attribution modeling
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization
- Create and maintain metrics dashboards on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness and business impact
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing performance
- Marketo / Hubspot / Pardot
- SalesForce / CRM
- Customer journey mapping
- Technical integration and mapping
- Marketing automation best practices
- Reporting, data structure and analysis
- Thought leader in technology and marketing innovation
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience with Salesforce (certification preferred)
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Thrive in reporting/analytical environments
- Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills with high attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, work in cross-functional teams and communicate with all levels of management
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and works well under tight deadlines
- Strong business, marketing and information systems acumen
- Must have a good understanding of the web and web technology and the ability and desire to grow his or her technical skill set
- Experience establishing and maintaining system documentation and training materials
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.