Springbox offers a fun, stimulating, technology-focused digital agency that is fast-paced and rewarding. We are committed to fostering an environment where highly talented, challenge-hungry people thrive. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skill-set, while making a real contribution to a rapidly expanding agency.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, motivated and driven media director to develop, execute and optimize innovative demand strategies for B2B and B2C clients across paid, owned and earned media. This opportunity requires a candidate that is passionate about using the latest media technologies and techniques to achieve client objectives. This person will increase engagement and conversion for Springbox clients at all stages of the buyer’s journey and work closely with the strategy and content teams to grow and accelerate pipeline, ultimately driving revenue.
- Develop integrated, strategic media programs that span marketing and sales to drive revenue growth
- Complete end-to-end oversight and management of media programs, including strategy, planning, buying, operations, optimization and reporting
- Lead and manage a team of full-service media specialists (associate media directors, planners, strategists, ad ops, etc.)
- Cross-functional collaboration with strategy, creative, and technology teams to drive engagement for all areas of the marketing funnel, from awareness to post-purchase
- Develop media plans including KPI models and data measurement plans to track metrics and pipeline activity across clients for deeper analytics and insights
- Establish expertise in client’s product, business and competition
- Deep understanding of the buyer personas, consumption behaviors and target marketing activities along the buying cycle
- Contribute to Springbox demand generation thought leadership by showcasing the latest technologies and techniques to drive demand for clients and prospects
- Manage client relationships at the senior level; work to foster long-term relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or marketing or equivalent media experience
- 8-10+ years of media experience and team management in an agency with at least 3 years managing B2B clients
- Experience with AdTech and MarTech tools and platforms across the demand generation/paid media landscape:
- Experience with digital planning and management across channels
- Experience with data and analytics visualization
- Ability to establish credibility and trust with senior clients and agency leadership
- Must be a confident self-starter, team player, innovative problem solver and be able to manage multiple projects at once
- Needs to be attentive to detail, resourceful, work well under pressure and have strong communication skills
- Account-based marketing (ABM)
- Lead generation
- DMPs, DSPs and/or programmatic platforms
- Marketing automation
- Sales enablement
Springbox is an Austin, Texas based agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes business consulting, digital experience design, campaign planning and management and digital product development.
Prophet is a leading global consulting firm that helps clients unlock uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy, and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade, and GE. With eleven global offices and more than 400 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we can bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.